Monday, November 5, 2007

Steve Nash Interview

Is it fair to say that being a basketball player is enough to get you laid?
It doesn't take much these days. If you can bounce a ball and throw it in a hoop that's good enough for some women.

Have you ever had a near death experience?
Everytime I get hit by guys like Shaq and Karl Malone. Here I am, this little guy, getting hit by these genetic freaks.

Do you ever have a good hair day?
Not really, but I am at the point where no one can say anything that will offend me about my lid. It is always going to be bad, so I don't have any pressure to live up to. It is so obvious I don't care how it looks, it won't do my teammates any good to give me a hard time.

Some athletes tell me they will resort to "slumpbusting" in times of struggles in their professional career. Ever felt the need?
I can't say I have ever felt the need to do something so horrid.

No comments: